Featured Offer

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

School Holidays and Squidoooo.....

Again... school holidays is here. It was just like yesterday and it's school is off again.

We have just completed our Mid Year Exam last Friday and the results will be when the school re-opens in 2 weeks time. Phew!

But I got number 6 for the Religious School exam. Sigh...

This school holidays, Mama put me through a regime of essay writing and comprehension. She also thought me to write up my first lens on Squidoo.

I am a lensmater now! Horray!! My first lens is called "The Chronicles of Narnia The Voyage of the Dawn Treader"!! It is already ranked #620 in Books, Poetry & Writing, #23,772 overall! Wow! Thanks Mom for the tips and tactics.

And the best part about Squidooooo is I have got 3 trophies already! LOL!

This is my "Newbie" trophy -->


This is my "1 Month Old" trophy -->


And this is my "First Len" trophy -->

Please visit my first lens - The Chronicles of Narnia The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and if you are in Squidoo or Facebook, do assist to "Like" the lens. Thank you in advance. :-)

Cheers for now.

P/S : My birthday is coming really soon.... 15th JUNE!! Hint! Hint! :-)







Enhanced by Zemanta
School Holidays and Squidoooo.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain