Featured Offer

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Taekwondo Grading ... 11 am today! Blue belt... here I am...

I am so excited and nervous at the same time. My Taekwondo grading test will start at 11 am (in one hour).




In half and hour, Mama will send me to school for the test.. I have butterflies in my stomach! ( hahahaha... it's actually, nasi lemak that I ate for breakfast this morning). :-)

It's a few more minutes to go..... Mama is calling me to change to my Taekwondo Uniform.

Will be back to update my positive result..... soon. [pray for me]... Amin... :-)




Taekwondo Grading ... 11 am today! Blue belt... here I am...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain