Featured Offer

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's May 2011 .... how time flies..

Time flies when we are having fun .... where did I heard this lyrics ?

It is already 1st May today....and in a couple of days, it will Mother's Day! (Mama I love you!)

The schedule for May will be busy as always...

7th May : I have a singing contest at school! Hahaha... surprise, right? I joined the contest for fun since I wanted to sing a Justin Beiber's song and I got 3rd place and have to sing again in the finals! This time, I am going to sing "Never Say Never" by Justin Beiber and a Malay Traditional song called "Zapin Budi". :-) Wish me Luck!

NEW YORK, NY - FEBRUARY 02:  (L-R) Russell 'Ru...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
8th May : Mother's day will be celebrated with my mom!

21st May : Taekwondo grading test. Blue belt, here I come!

24th - 26th May : Half year exam!

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Enhanced by Zemanta
It's May 2011 .... how time flies..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain