Featured Offer

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My birthday present from dad

For my recent birthday, dad gave me a "Sky Defender - Special Force Series". It is a 176 pieces of blocks (like Lego) that I need to assemble to become a big robotic figure. Waaaaaaaa.....


During the weekend, I am going to assemble the robot and post it here later... it's now 50% ready!

Why only 50% ready?

There's a lot of assignments and Taekwondo training to go. I can only do this on weekends (provided all my other assignments and homework has completed). If not, Mama will nagged me to my edge! Hahahaha.... sorry Mom. :-)

I am so excited to get my new "Sky Defender" to be ready 100%. Will post it again later once completed.

Note : I have got my Blue Taekwondo Belt! Yahooo....

Note : I hope my dad will buy me also the complete "Sky Defender" Jet! Hahahaha...

My birthday present from dadSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain