Featured Offer

Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's April 2011 ...

What a title ?!? :-)

I have just came back from my Taekwondo practice. It's so tiring but I haven't been updating my blog for a long time.

I have been busy with exams and it's just over... :-) The results ? I got 4As and 1B in my Primary school bi-monthly exams! And the worst part is I got B in Bahasa Malaysia! And an "A" in Arabic Language! Waaa.... Mama was telling me that I am not a Malay since I got a "B" in my Bahasa Malaysia paper! LOL!

I got number 3 in in my Religious school exam. Hehehehe...
calendar 2011 chinaImage by 09datebook via Flickr
My Taekwondo instructor told us that he will be distributing the form for the TKD grading test next week! I can't wait for the grading test to get my Blue Belt! :-)

Till now....


Enhanced by Zemanta
It's April 2011 ...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain