Featured Offer

Friday, June 18, 2010

School Holidays ,My Birthday and World Cup 2010 !

2 weeks school holidays is coming to an end! Next week, we are going to school. Whoa..

I have been watching World Cup with my dad and been staying up late since most of the time, the football session is at 2.00 am in the morning! Hehehe.... my excuse of waking up late and did not want Mama to send me to the childcare!
Super Yoyo

My birthday (on 15th June) has been fun. My cousins came to the house to celebrate with me. I got a remote control helicopter from dad and a super Yoyo from Mama. (Now...I am an expert Yoyo player!)



This past few days, I have been testing my skills to control and flying my remote control helicopter. It's very challenging!

My Mini RC Helicopter
School Holidays ,My Birthday and World Cup 2010 !SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain