Featured Offer

Monday, March 8, 2010

Tae Kwan Do --> Grade 7

Every Saturday evening, I have my Tae Kwan Do practice. I am now in Grade 7 ( Yellow Belt) and going for my Grade 6 exam in April 2010.

I am so excited to go for the exam and get a Green Belt.


I have started with Tae Kwan Do classes since I am 5 years old. Initially, it's so cool to learn it so that I can also act like Naruto or Power Rangers (like on TV). But now, I know that learning Tae Kwan Do is an act of self-defence.


I can defend myself and also I can protect Mama! :-)

Below is the video that Mama took via her handphone last Saturday and she has uploaded it to YouTube.

I am going to show my friends and ask them to join Tae Kwan Do too.

Hopefully, I will get my Green Belt this April!




Tae Kwan Do --> Grade 7SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain