Featured Offer

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I was soo........

Primary Two has been very busy! I have been very busy.... LOL! As if I am working 24 hours/day!

Since started Primary Two, I had a lot of homeworks and every Saturday, I have started my Tae Kwan Do practice again. I hope by end of this year (Exam), I can get GREEN BELT! :-)

Mama has also been busy with her projects and her latest projects really interest me : MAGIC Tricks!

This is an online franchise business where she has JV with Pubstrick and GDI. According to Mama, she likes the unique way of promoting GDI while earning from the sales of Magic Tricks Videos compared to the normal conventional way of others promoting GDI with the leads training. Whoa.... I do not understand that yet! But for me.... I like to watch the Magic Tricks and learn how to do the tricks too! That's cool!

Below is one of the Magic Tricks that I think is cool! (Make your dollar note float in the air!).

This..... I will show my friends at school and impress them! Hahaha




I was soo........SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain