Featured Offer

Saturday, November 14, 2009

21 Yellow raisins + An Almond + A glass of Milk !

Hehehee.... that's actually my breakfast and supper daily ! I need (mandatory by Mama) to take 21 yellow raisins + an almond + a glass of milk before breakfast and for my supp

Raisins.Image via Wikipedia

er DAILY !!

According to Mama, that is supposed to make my brain and memory POWERFUL ! :-)

So far, so good!

On top of that also, I took 5 small "Homeopathy" pills as supplement.

Hmmm....

To my POWERFUL memory :-)

Do try it... and be healthy with me.



21 Yellow raisins + An Almond + A glass of Milk !SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain