Featured Offer

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Final Year Exam Results - Primary One

Finally, the exam is over. And for the Primary One result is out !

I got Number One in my class ! Yahoooooo....

List of Omnitrix aliensImage via Wikipedia



Mama and Ayah gave me the toys that I always wanted : Ben Ten Alien Force figurine complete with Omnitrix !

And also.. I have a complete Ben 10 sticker book which consists of 110 stickers !

It is great to get good results! :-)

Next year, I will go to Primary Two (Perdana)!

And I will work extra hard to get good results... hehehee....

Mama promised to buy me Flash and Dash cars if I get good results im my next exam and on my birthday ! Wow...





My Final Year Exam Results - Primary OneSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain