Featured Offer

Friday, November 20, 2009

Prize Giving Ceremony

I can't wait for the Prize Giving Ceremony at my school!!! LOL ! We had a rehearsal on the Prize Giving today and it's awesome!

Tomorrow, all parents are invited to my school for the Prize Giving Ceremony. Mama told me that she is going to take some photos and post it to my blog here. Yeah !

I got number One at the Final Exam and it's a great feeling!

I feel I cannot sleep tonite thinking of the 2 prizes that I will be getting (one for getting Number 1 and the other is for the Best subject - Science)

According to my class teacher, the person from Ministry of Education will be coming to give the prizes. Hmmm...

We must be at the school tomorrow before 8.00 am since the V.I.P will be there ON TIME!

Well.... mama is already calling me to sleep since I have to wake up extra-ordinary early tomorrow.

Wish I can sleep....and dream!


Prize Giving CeremonySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain