Featured Offer

Monday, June 15, 2009

It's my birthday ! I am 7 years old today !

Today is my birthday and I am 7 years old !

Mama said I am a big boy now ! And she can't believe that I am 7 ! Hehehe !

This morning is the first day of school after 2 weeks of holiday. It's so difficult to wake up in the morning but I managed to get up, have a shower and go to school ! :-)

Shhh.... Ayah had to wake me up and Mama had to drag me to the bathroom ! Hahaha !

Mama fetched me at school in the afternoon. My nose bled since it was so hot ! Mama asked to rest and have a nap after taking my lunch. My head spinned a little bit.

In the evening, Mama and I go and buy my Birthday Cake at Tesco.

My cousin (Syahmi) had promised to come to my house at night to celebrate my

Birthday Cake SliceImage by QuintanaRoo via Flickr

seventh birthday. Now.... I am waiting for my dad, uncle, aunt and cousins to come to my house !

Happy Birthday to me !


It's my birthday ! I am 7 years old today !SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain