Featured Offer

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Phew..... too busy during the school days !

I was so busy and tired during the school days !

Primary school : Morning 7.00 am till afternoon 1.00 pm

Religious school : Afternoon 2.00 pm till evening 3.30 pm

Doing school-work : Evening 4.30 pm till 5.30 pm

CHONGQING, CHINA - MARCH 5:  A student does ho...Image by Getty Images via Daylife




School days are tiring but all students have to go through it. ;-)

I wish Mama can just teach me at home ! And I can watch TV in between. LOL !

Dream on....

Next month (May 09) is the mid-year exam ! Have to buck up and read my books...

But now.... Mama is bringing me to the driving range to practice my swings... chiao !





Phew..... too busy during the school days !SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain