Featured Offer

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I just can't wait to be KING !!

Yeah.... I just can't wait to grow up and be KING ! Right now.... I just watch LION KING ! hahaha

I am so happy since my school is arranging a golf coaching this Friday at my favourite Driving Range - Octville.

A golf ball directly before the holeImage via Wikipedia


Why it is my favourite ?

1. Because it is near my house.
2. Because I always practice there and have known the range well.. advantage for home run!

All my friends and my cousin , Syahmi will go to the coaching session too this Friday. Yahoo...




I just can't wait to be KING !!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain