Featured Offer

Monday, January 5, 2009

My 1st time buying food at the Canteen



Is the burger nice ?



My temporary "Name-Tag" is blue in color !



Recess Time ! All the students have to go to the canteen ... this is my first time to try and buy food.

Actually, Mama brought for me chocolate breads but I wanted to try to buy something. Ayah gave me $3 to buy food.

Mama waited for me at the canteen to show me how to pay at the counter and get back the change (balance money).

I bought a piece of strawberry bread and drinks which amounted to $1.60 . Yeah... I passed !

In the canteen, I ate my food with Syahmi (my cousin and all my friends).

After recess ( 9.30 to 10.00 am ), we have to line up again and walk to our classes.



Standard TWO Students ( Hafiz and Syahmi's class)





After recess time, we continue our lessons till 1 pm. Mama went back to the house and come back at 1.00 pm My 1st time buying food at the CanteenSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain