Featured Offer

Monday, January 5, 2009

I survive first day at school !!

On 5th Jan 09, I started Standard One in Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Rinting 2 ( Primary School). I was so excited to go to school and could not wait ! On the night before 5th Jan 09, I woke up every hour to ask Mama when can I take my bath to get ready to go to school ! I am a big boy now !

In the morning, Mama sent me to school.




I look really handsome with my uniform and tie (wit my school badge).

Before going to my class, all the students have to line-up and assemble in front of the classes to listen to the briefing by one of the teachers. All the teachers welcome Standard One students to SKTR2. I can't wait to go to my class.

Oh ya.... Mama CANNOT wait with me at the classroom !! She and all the other mothers have to wait at the canteen.








Do I look handsome and smart ?
YES !!! Correct !




I survive first day at school !!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain