Featured Offer

Monday, January 5, 2009

Go to Religious School in the Afternoon

At 1.00 pm, Mama is already waiting at the school gate to wait for the van with me. She is so afraid that I go with the wrong van ! Hehehe.

After getting on the van, Mama followed the van to Nuri, where Syahmi, Hafiz and I took our bath and have lunch, before going to our Religious school, which starts at 2.00 pm ! Time is very short... we need to act fast !




The Three Musketeers took our lunch as we are very hungry !! Hahaha..





Lunch is prepared by Nuri Kindergarden since it is "on-the-way" and "in-between" my Primary and Religious School.



Then, we wait for the Van to send us to the Religious School.




Mama said the three of us are like the "THREE MUSKETEERS" ! Hafiz and Syahmi is in Standard TWO and I am in Standard ONE. So, both of them are my BIG BROTHERS ! Go to Religious School in the AfternoonSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain