Featured Offer

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Circumcison : Should I go for it this year ?

It is the long school holidays now and many boys are going for cicumcision during these school holidays!

This includes my cousin - Ameerul Syahmi. He is planning for cicumcision on 22nd November! Hmmm.... He is in Primary Four and going for Primary Five next year. I am in Primary Three... :p

Should I go for circumcision with him this year?



This is the BIG Question! The decision on when to be circusised will depend on my readiness. Mama did not want me to RUN Away from the clinic on THE DAY! LOL!

If I make a "wait and see" decision on how Syahmi make it... it would be a nice idea too.... since I can witness him screaming at the clinic and have a good laugh before my turn! Hihihi..

If I go with him this year, it will be "over and done with" and Mama will not bother me again with this circumcision idea! Hmm.....

What should I do?

I think I am gonna take a few more days to let this idea sink in my head and decide...

What do you all think?





Circumcison : Should I go for it this year ?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain