Featured Offer

Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Squidoo Journey....

My first lens was published on 1st June 2011 and it has moved up the rank to #419 in Books, Poetry & Writing,(#16,282 overall). Quite satisfied with the success.

Thank you to all my friends on Facebook, Squidoo and Twitter for "liking" the page. It really a boost to my morale. :-)

Today, I am publishing my second lens on Tron : Legacy!


It is a very exciting science fiction and a very action-packed movie. For a FULL REVIEW, do visit my lens and if you like it, please like it and share it. Thank you in advance.



My Squidoo Journey....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain