Featured Offer

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year ... School starts tomorrow!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

How was your New Year's eve? Are you starting 2011 with expectation & excitement for what is potentially possible for you? I know I am. I finished 2010 on a very high note.

School Life : So far my grade in Primary Two has been maintained and for my NEW YEARS' resolution, I am going to excel in Primary Three! (And make Mama proud :-) , so she can let me play more games with my online friends. LOL!)


Taekwondokid Site : My site on taekwondo has reached page ONE on google based on keywork "Taekwondo Kid". Thanks to Mama and all my friends and fans on Facebook.

After nearly 2 months of School Holiday, tomorrow I am going back to school again! Yay... I have to wake up early! :-P

Happy New Year and hope 2011 will bring more positive results to everybody.

Do download my FREE report on Creative Kids below :



P/S : It's "You Know Who.." on the cover above! LOL!


Happy New Year ... School starts tomorrow!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain