Featured Offer

Saturday, December 11, 2010

School Holidays Is Here....

School Holidays has started for schools in Malaysia. This is the 3rd term school holidays and school will resume next year!

It's a long break. Mama has several things arranged for me. :-O

For starters, she has bought several books for me to practice! Walla... Mama is very ambitious! I am doing an advance tutorials on Standard Three books coached by her! Phew...


Every morning, I have to read the newspaper and tell her the summary of what I have read. All NEW words will have to be jotted down in a notebook and find the "meaning". I have learnt a lot of NEW and BOMBASTIC words to date.

Actually, I am very excited every morning to be able to do this exercise!

I can't wait for tomorrow!

To all friends, don't forget to download the FREE Report --> my picture is on the cover of the Report! Hehehe!

Sign Up for Our FREE Report below!



School Holidays Is Here....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain