Featured Offer

Friday, September 24, 2010

Great news.... Taekwondo Kid is on FB now!

I am very happy today!
Mama promised that if I get an excellent result in my monthly exam, she will register for an account for me on Facebook! (so that I can play games like Ninja Saga with my friends).
And .... I have now a facebook account!

And .... not only that... I have a Fan Page for my Taekwondo Site on Facebook! On the first day of its launch... I have 32 fans and counting! Cool!

Taekwondokid

Promote your Page too


If you are on Facebook... don't forget to check out my Pages. :-)



Great news.... Taekwondo Kid is on FB now!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain