Featured Offer

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mild asthma attack ..

According to the doctor, due to the change in weather (from hot to rainy seasons now), the asthmatic sufferers could have a mild attack and I am one of them.

I have been coughing and having flu since late yesterday night and Mama brought me to the nearest clinic in the morning. And ... I need to take the nebulizer to make the breathing passage way smooth again.


Syafeeq has to use nebulizer at the nearest clinic.




Mama taking the photo ..




This is the "Nebulizer Machine" - inhale thru the mouth and exhale thru the nose!


Mild asthma attack ..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Jinggosaid...

Hi Syafeeq - take care of your health 8-) Do hope you will be better soon and can play golf often.

Recent blog:=- zulismail: Women 'missing out' on pensions: Tens of thousands of women are missing out on a state pension because of rules.. http://bit.ly/1YQoxk

Jari Lindgrensaid...

Get well soon Syafeeq :)

Asyafeeqsaid...

Thank you Uncles ! I am much better today but Mama said my "wheezing" was terrible yesterday >:o

Recent blog:=- I finally have my own Twitter account ! Wow ...

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain