Featured Offer

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fasting and School holidays

It's fasting month right now and the best part... I am on school holiday !

All primary Six students are taking UPSR exams now and those in Primary One to Three is given holidays ( my school ). I am not sure for those in other schools.

From early in the morning ( after sahur), I watch all cartoons on the TV while lazy-ing around.

And the part that Mama found it irritating ( she told me that ..!!) is I kept asking her " What are we going to have for BUKA PUASA? " Hehehheeh...

According to her, the part that makes it irritating is I have been asking her since 9.00 am in the morning ! LOL ! I didn't realise that ... :-p

It's 4.30 pm now.. Mama is calling me to perform my Asar sholat now and then.....
WE ARE GOING TO THE BAZAAR RAMADHAN ... to buy food for the BUKA PUASA ! Yahooooooo




Fasting and School holidaysSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain