Featured Offer

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Take my "Report Card" ...

Today, Mama and I went to my Nuri school to take my "Report Card". I have graduated !!




My results are good !! Mama and all teachers praised me. Yahoo... I am going to Standard One in January 2009 !! ;-)




This is me and Nuri Bukit Rinting's headmistress (Teacher Nirmala) and my class teacher (Teacher Sham)




This is Teacher Aida. She looks after me during childcare.

After taking my "Report Card", Mama and I went to Sekolah Agama to register me for Standard One.... hehehe..


Take my "Report Card" ...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

J L said...

Congratulations on your report card and Good luck with the standard 1 :)

Anonymoussaid...

Hi CAPTAIN,

Aye aye ... wanna grow up and be a CAPTAIN too...and go round the world.

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain