Featured Offer

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Breakfast with me and Roti Telur ...yummy

On weekends, Mama and I wakes up early in the morning to buy Roti Telur for me.







What is Roti Telur ?? It is like pancake with eggs inside and it is yummy !!












Roti Telur is my favourite breakfast !! Why ? Because it is YUMMY !!











Wow..... look how he make the Roti Telur !! It's going to "FLY" !!















This is Roti Canai for Mama and Ayah...



Hmmmm......... we bought it and bring it home to enjoy the YUMMY-ness .... Bismillah hirrahman ....





Eating Roti Telur with Dhal gravy.....hmmm












Hmmmm........... let's eat Roti Telur !! 1....2.....3....

Breakfast with me and Roti Telur ...yummySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain