Featured Offer

Sunday, October 11, 2009

2nd time for the day ! (11pm at night)


At 11pm, Mama brought me to clinic again since I cannot breath properly.


We went to the clinic at 11pm and Mama told the nurse that I have difficulty breathing and need to use the "nebulizer"! But the nurse ignored her ! :-(

When Mama met the doctor-in charged, she scolded the doctor and the nurse ! LOL ! That's my Mama ! Even the doctor confirmed that the nurse SHOULD NOT ignored the request to urgently used "nebulizer" in Emergency cases !

So far, everything went well and we came back to our house at 1 am ...and I can sleep better.


2nd time for the day ! (11pm at night)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain