Featured Offer

Friday, March 27, 2009

Today is my last day - exam in Religious School...

Finally, the exam is over ! Huhuhuhu...

Mama let me watch Cicakman and Naruto movie ! And tomorrow, she is bringing me to practice my golf swing in Octville Golf Resort.

Syahmi and Hafiz (both of my friends) are also going to practice their golf swings at Tanjong Puteri Golf resort.

Hmm.... later... we can compare notes and skills .... WHO IS THE BEST GOLFER ! Hahahhaa

Got to sleep now since Mama said I need to wake up early tomorrow, have breakfast outside with Ayah ( Ayah's belated birthday celebration - his birthday was on 26th Mar) and go for Golf !

And Mama promised to search some Upin and Ipin movie from her YouTube account and post it in my blog for me and my friends ! Yippeeee..

See ya.


Today is my last day - exam in Religious School...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain