Featured Offer

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Exams Over !!

Today is the last day of my exam ! Yuhuuu..... it's over now.

Mama has uploaded a new header for my blog with all the SUPERHEROES that I like ! You can see from the new header.

The header was done by Uncle Jari from CyberCaptain. Mama said that Uncle Jari is a yacht captain. Wow ! I want to be like that too.

My next header will be on yacht ;-)

Oh ya.... I have got some of the results of my exam. I got A's on all the papers. Still two more papers ( today's results are not here yet). Mama and ayah were impressed ! Shhhh..... they didn't know that their son is a Genius Boy ! ;-)

Till then.... Mama has asked me to sleep... Tomorrow I have sports at school.

Bye


Exams Over !!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain