Featured Offer

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Standard One - First Week

On the First Day ( 5th Jan 09) at school, parents especially Mothers were not allowed into the school premises to wait for their children. According to teachers, this is to teach us to be independent. Hmmmm....

So, Mama send me to school in the morning and she will send all my things ( uniform and bag for Religious school to Nuri).

Hafiz, Syahmi and I will go back to Nuri with the school van for lunch and preparation to go to Religious school. The same van will fetch us and send us to the Religious school. Then, in the evening, the van will fetch us and send us to Nuri.

Mama will wait for me at Nuri !!

Hmmm.... the first three days are over !! I am excited to go to school and learn with all my new friends....

Actually, Mama still wait for me at 1.00 pm at the school gate and followed the van to Nuri to ensure I arrive safely at Nuri... ;-)

Standard One - First WeekSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain