Featured Offer

Friday, December 5, 2008

Preparation going to Standard One

This week, Mama has been busy buying my school uniforms, shoes and school bags !! I have 4 pairs of primary school uniforms.... 4 pairs of white shoes..... why 4 ?? I don't know.... perhaps because Monday to Thursday is 4 days.... what happen on Fridays ?? Hehehhe ...

BUT today.... Mama brought me to cut my hair ( also in preparation to go to school ) !! Mama wanted me to look like "Mawi" but I don't want. I had that hair-style before ... hehhehehe





Today, I ask the saloon to cut my hair like "Adrian - Sutera Maya" ( It is a drama on TV3 - Mama's favourite drama!! ). Hehehe

Preparation going to Standard OneSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain