Featured Offer

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Convocation Day - 15Nov 2008




Hurray...... finally, on 15th Nov 2008 ---> I graduated from Kindergarden !! Mama and ayah came to see me graduated !!


In Jan 09, I will go to Primary school !! And join the "big boys league" ;-)


At the Convocation......all Nuri J6 students are at the hall but the parents are double in numbers !!

After the Convocation, ayah treats us at KFC !! I am now the "boss" since I have graduated ! hahahaha



Convocation Day - 15Nov 2008SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Well done kid, keep on studying and work hard at school so that you will be a brave man when you grow up. Always do what your mama tells you, she wants the best for you.

Daniel

Anonymoussaid...

Hi Uncle Daniel,

Thanks a lot. I will. That RULE no. 1 - always do what Mama told me too and IMMEDIATELY.

A.Syafeeq

J L said...

Very handsome man :)

Make your Ma & Pa proud and study hard.

Best of success in your bright future.

Best regards,
Jari

Anonymoussaid...

Hi Uncle Jari,

Hehehee.... don't say that. I am embarrassed. lol.

I will make my Mom and Dad proud of me. I will study hard and get all A's. Mom says I am a GENIOUS ;-)

A.Syafeeq

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain