Featured Offer

Monday, September 29, 2008

My finger stucked at the door

During fasting month, I want to eat HOT-DOG from A&W. Ayah brought me there. One of my finger stucked at the glass door and I shouted !!

Ayah panicked because a lot of blood came out. He brought me to hospital Penawar.

















According to Mama, I cried and shouted until all the doctors in Hospital Penawar come out to see me. ;-)



But when Mama hugged me, I know all is well. My finger stucked at the doorSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comments:

DidikYanuardi said...

duh kasiahan lain kali hati-hati ya Abang Syafeeq!
Salam kenal dari Surabaya

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain