Featured Offer

Friday, December 2, 2011

Yay.. I did it!

On 29th Nov 2011, my cousin and I go to the clinic for the circumsicion. Hmmm.... it's an experience that a boy will never forgets! LOL! No... I did not cry or run away from the clinic! :p

waiting for my turn

My mom sent me to the clinic and sat beside me all the while for support. The procedure is roughly about half and hour and then... walla..it was done!

yay I did it

Today, it is the 4th day after the event and it has healed. By next week, I can run, jump and even practice my Taekwondo! Yahooooooooo.. Yay.. I did it!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Funny T Shirts Inc.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

JS-Kit Comments

 
© Copyright by Syafeeq's blog  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial; Header by CyberCaptain